In the transitional season of spring it’s the perfect time to take out your trench coat. Trench coats really are a wardrobe necessity; it’s a timeless piece. Their perfect for the awkward weather of spring where it may be too warm to throw on a winter coat, but just a little too chilly to not wear a jacket at all. The spring rain is also the perfect time to break this coat out.
The trench coat is the jacket that you can dress up or down, and looks great either way. It can be worn in the evening which adds a little mystery and drama to your look. I also love the look of a trench coat with jeans and sneakers. Pair sunglasses with it to make it even cooler.
Down below I’m sharing my favorite trench coats for the upcoming season!
- Express Black Double Breasted Trench Coat
- Express Olive Flutter Sleeve Trench Coat
- J.Crew Icon Trench Coat
- J.Crew Pleated Trench Coat
- J.Crew New Icon Trench Coat
- Zara Trench Coat
- Michael Kors True Navy Trench Coat
- Tommy Hilfiger Crimson Trench Coat
- Asos Green Double Breasted Trench Coat
- Asos Blush Trench Coat
- Asos Hot Pink Over sized Vinyl Trench Coat
- Asos Longline Classic Trench Coat
- Asos Red Vinyl Trench Coat
- Asos Pink Ultra Over Sized Trench Coat
- Asos Checked Print Trench Coat
Thanks for reading! Xoxo