Earrings: They don’t have them in red anymore, but they do have them in rose gold and silver H&M
Hi everyone! Below are 10 fashion tips that I live by!
- Don’t wear navy blue and black together….ever
- This is something that I have always lived by
- Don’t wear gold and silver together
- Dress how you want to be addressed
- You can mix prints…and you should
- mixing prints is a fun way to share your personal style & makes your outfit more fun
- How to: you can wear two prints that share the same colors OR you can wear a print that is smaller (ex: tiny stripes) with a larger print (ex: a shirt/dress with a larger print)
- Always wear jewelry
- whether it be rings, necklaces, bracelets, or earrings you should always wear at least one with every outfit
- Add color
- you’ll never see me with all black on, if your outfit doesn’t have color add a statement purse, colorful jewelry, or a fun pair of shoes
- Wear tight with loose
- if you are wearing tight pants wear a loose top and vice versa, it’s more flattering
- Wear the right size
- all shapes and sizes are beautiful, so nobody should be trying to fit into a certain size, just think how much better that outfit is going to look and flatter you if you’re wearing the right size!
- Most important- wear what makes you feel confident, and don’t be afraid to have a different style than other people!